Grandview Estates Homeowners Association
Welcome to the Grandview Estates Homeowners Association website (GEHA).
Grandview Estates was originally developed in the mid-1950’s and has had an organized HOA since 2001. In 1972, the County changed its zoning designation to Estate Residential.
Through the years, the GEHA has sought to preserve the rural life style and quality of life that all residents have enjoyed through continued efforts for responsible growth and development in and around Grandview Estates and the promotion of a variety of community interests.
This site contains a lot of important and useful information and we encourage all residents to utilize this tool to better understand our association, the Grandview Estates community, and various surrounding entities that we interact with.
While not a covenant controlled community, there are extensive County Zoning Resolutions for land use and livestock which are applicable and can be found at: https://www.douglas.co.us/land/regulations-and-procedures/zoning/zoning-resolution/
If you have any questions or comments regarding this site, send us an email!
Douglas County Chemical Roundups
Did you know that Douglas County offers three chemical roundups each year in Castle Rock, Parker, and Highlands Ranch in conjunction with Tri-County Health Department. Additional information, as well as, online preregistration to one of the events is [...]
DC Stage 1 Fire Restrictions Lifted
Stage 1 fire restrictions were recently lifted by Sheriff Tony Spurlock for unincorporated Douglas County. Dry conditions may still be present. Additional information can be found at: http://www.dcsheriff.net/sheriffs-office/divisions/emergency-management/fire-restrictions/
Drop Box Location/GEHA P.O. Box
There is one drop box in GVE for residents to drop off their dues payments and any other mail. It is located at resident Debra Sherwood's house, at 12061 6th St. In addition to this location, mail may also be [...]
As discussed at the 2/28/18 meeting, dues have been set at $25 for 2018. The GEHA is a non-mandatory Homeowners Association, but ongoing communication efforts rely primarily on income generated from the membership dues. A #6 [...]
Emergency (Call or text 911)
- Animal Services (303-660-7529)
- Motor Vehicle (303-660-7505)
- Planning/Development (303-660-7460)
- Public Works (303-660-7480)
- Sheriff’s Office – Non-emergency (303-660-7505)
- Traffic Safety Hotline (303-660-7539)
- Weeds/Pest Control (303-660-7480)
- Zoning (303-660-7460)
- Centennial Airport Noise (303-790-4709) or speak with a human at (303-790-0598)
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife (303-291-7227)
- Before You Dig Call 811
- IREA (Electricity-24 hr. line)
- South Metro Fire Department – Administration (720-989-2000)
(Call 911 in the event of a fire.)
- State of Colorado Water Resources-Well/Permit Info. (303-866-3581)
- Tri-County Health (303-660-7650)
- Xcel Energy (Gas-24 hr. line)